Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten January


Ten on Ten 
January
Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month.

morning coffee...hmmmm.

It is 1 degree outside.  The river is steaming by the bridge.

As usual, the canine leads the pack and the toddler is the caboose.

A smile while he helps me cook.

And Little O helps me sew.

The boys nap and I sit in my favorite and very odd chair.

Self portrait.

Issac and family come over for a visit.  He is three months old today.

Love watching the men wash dishes.

Off to the vapor caves to sweat and talk.

Another tenth of the month.  What a beautiful journey to see the day in photographs.  And so interesting to see how they have progressed differently.  Always tempted to show that coffee mug first and the sky last.  I supposed I begin the day looking down and end it looking up.  
Happy Tenth to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful set. I always look forward to your day in pictures.

    Happy 10!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...