Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paper Craft Inspiration

Ok, I admit, I'm a fabric girl.  I'm pretty much obsessed with fabric these days.  I mean, when I made cards recently, I made them out of fabric, and they are really supposed to be made of paper.  

However, with a bit of blog searching this week, I have to say I am newly inspired by these paper crafts!  I can't wait to try them out.  Home--look out!  You are about to be enlivened by some fun paper adventures.  If you want to join me, click on the links under the photos to find tutorials to make each of these awesome crafts.

Thank you to all of you amazing and creative bloggers out there who are 
rekindling my love for paper!

Check out these bright orange snowflakes from How About Orange!  Aren't they amazing.  These aren't your elementary school scissor crafts, y'all.  I have got to make some of these.


My love for owls continues.  3eyedbear makes the sweetest 3d paper creations!I am going to make some of these little guys this weekend to set on my boys' bookshelf.


Dozi Design, I am in love with you.  Look at these fun and elegant paper roses.  Valentine's Day is going to feel much more festive now that I've found you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...