Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lino Cuts: 30 Days of Creativity: Day 1

Today is June 1: Day 1 of my 30 Days of Creativity

Creating things is already a habit for me, part of life.  
In fact, I get pretty depressed if I can't create things on a regular basis.

But it will be a huge challenge to put these things up on the blog each day.
Wow!

I'm following the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge and will be putting my images up on Pinterest too.
Happy Creating to all of you involved!

Today, I set out to make some draft prints of my lino print I finished this weekend.  This is Solomon splashing in a puddle with his rain boots on.  




They are either not full enough with ink, or too heavy with ink.  But really I just wanted to see if I needed to cut anymore away.  Lesson remembered: less is more!  I wish I had left more in certain areas.  Process, process, process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...