Monday, June 20, 2011

Quilt Progress: 30 Days of Creativity: Day 20

Quilt Progress

Making progress today.  Finished many quarter squares.
Goal of finishing the blocking by moving date is still possible.




I just have to say that five days ago I was ready to call it quits.  But it just so happens that I keep making "something" everyday, even if family is in town, or suddenly I get a call that someone is here to look at our house, or the boys seem to get possessed by craziness.  Yes, it happens.  Every day there is a nutty element thrown in, but I keep making something.  So, here we are, 20 days down, 10 days to go.  2/3 is pretty damn good.

Woot.  Woot.

And on we go...


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing progress. And I continue to enjoy these posts. Woot, woot is right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...