Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hand stamped necklace: 30 Days of Creativity: Day 30

Hand Stamped Necklace


Honestly, I had hoped for some grand finale on day 30.  But frankly, it's just not possible.  Family is coming to town and I have two weeks to move into our new house.  I really need to get packing, gathering, sorting, and cleaning.  But after all this DOing, I thought that I should give props to just BEing.  
Sometimes, I find the best moments are when I'm just being.

Taking in.
Giving thanks.
Noticing.
Appreciating.
Being.


My "Be" necklace.


Excited to get my new metal stamp letters.  I think these will be engraving all sorts of items in the next few months.


But for now I'll just wear my necklace, have a glass of wine, and watch the thunderstorm outside.
Yes, that's just what I'll do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...